Time Crystals & Quests Problems
If you haven't done so yet, please read through the knowledge center FAQ found here.
If you are missing a building or cannot open the next scene, Jan1923 generally has the quest list steps outlined in a sticky in the General Discussion Forums found here.
This thread is for problems with the time crystals & crystal quests. Complaints about them, suggestions for how to do them better, or just general questions that don't relate to an actual problem will be removed. There are many other threads and sections for those to go. It's not that the feedback and questions aren't wanted, but they make helping others who are having issues here a lot harder to sort through :-)
Disclaimer: Parts of this may be out of date or incorrect. I'll try to keep up on it as I find or correct outdated information :-)
Things to keep in mind before posting:
- There is a limit to the amount of crystals you can receive per day (24). Once you hit that limit you cannot collect anymore even if you still need them until the limit resets.
- You can only receive 12 crystals from your friends through 1:1 message center requests
- You can only receive 12 crystals (2 at a time) from neighbors helping you on wall posts
- You can only help with wall posts 6 times a day. That can be 6 wall requests from just 1 player or 6 wall requests to 6 different players.
- If you aren't seeing your posts on your wall, make sure your custom settings are set to share to your neighbors. By default it's set to show to only you
- Keep track of your crystals. If you aren't doing that then there's no way to know for sure if you are getting the right amount or not
- The limit is on a 24hr rolling clock. That means you cannot get more crystals until it's been 24hrs since you last received each previous crystal. Technically this means you could have 6 rolling 24hr clocks for wall posts and 12 rolling 24hr clocks for 1:1 message center requests going at one time.
If all else fails or if you need more help, ask here and we'll all try to help each other. Please know that this is a player support board and not a place for direct contact with game support. If you need to contact the support desk instead, click here.
Last edited by AngieDawn; 11-16-2012 at 07:27 PM.
Chauncey's Eggcellent Adventure - Final Reward Spring Quartet
Is anyone else NOT receiving the final reward of "Spring Quartet" after upgrading the last two buildings? I got the popup that said I upgraded my last building, but I never got the little icon to the side with the check mark or the character popup that tells you thanks for finishing. So I don't have my final reward.
Am I the only one with this problem?
No you are not. I can't access the spring quartet either. Also, I can't get the "drop down quest" to drop down (if you know what I'm talking about). Will give it another day or so before I submit a ticket.
I did not receive the Spring Quartet either
Open a ticket BEFORE the chapter expires, so that you have a record.!
Since you are playing on an iPad, I have moved your post to the forum for GoT Mobile players - the games are different and face different challenges.
Originally Posted by Jasperjarratt
GoT Mobile Forum
Tags for this Thread