Forum Rules - Please Read
Welcome to the Playdom Community forum! Please read through the forum rules before creating your account. We've created these rules to ensure a fun and safe environment for our community members. We request that you please be considerate of others and trust that you will treat your fellow community members with the highest level of respect and courtesy.
- Do not post any obscene or inappropriate content; including nudity and hateful, threatening, racist, sexual, or homophobic speech, imagery, audio, or video. Any profanity which is transposed, modified to escape the word filter, completely or partially replaced by symbols, used in an acronym, or substituted by another benign word in generally known profane phrases or uses will be considered a violation of this rule. Inappropriate content that is blocked by our filter will still be considered a rule violation.
- Do not post derogatory comments or attacks against other people or groups. This includes accusing any individual(s) of cheating or inappropriate behavior. If you would like to report someone who you believe is cheating or acting inappropriately, please contact our support team.
- Please use the search or tag search before posting. Chances are a thread or post already exists. If you can't find what you need then feel free to post.
- Please create new threads in the appropriate forum, and use a descriptive title. Thread locations and titles may be changed by the staff to more accurately reflect the topic being discussed.
- Do not make repeated or nearly identical posts. Spam will not be tolerated. Also, be advised that posting randomly for the sake of raising post count or adding recent activity to a thread (i.e. "bumping" threads) will also not be tolerated. Please refrain from making one word/single smiley posts as they can appear to be spam and are too vague to be sufficient feedback.
- Do not advertise, promote, or discuss non Playdom sanctioned games, services, referrals, contests, websites or commercial enterprises.
- Do not discuss or promote illegal or adult 18+ substances or activities; including illicit drugs, prostitution, alcohol, and tobacco. Discussion is permitted only in regards to in-game content, this is the only exception.
- Do not post social network ID numbers or links to your social network profile within the forum body unless asked to by a moderator or Playdom Community Manager. Please keep all social network ID numbers within your forum profile details or signature.
- Do not post, discuss, or ask for information about bots, macros, cheats or hacks of Playdom games. This also includes links to sites that may indirectly promote such programs. Similarly, talk about your personal use of such items, or discussion of unreleased content (in other words, content that cannot be obtained by standard means), is also forbidden.
- Do not impersonate any Playdom employee or the volunteer moderators.
- Do not discuss or disclose private messages or Moderator actions in our forums. If you have a dispute with a player or moderator, please contact your game's Community Manager or a Community Administrator. You may also file a complaint with our support staff at http://playdom.zendesk.com/home
- Make sure your signature conforms with the forum's Signature Rules.
- Do not create multiple forum accounts or share your forum account with any other user. Each forum member is allowed only one account. Any duplicate account is subject to an immediate and permanent ban.
- Do not discuss subjects involving religion, politics, or socioeconimic issues.
- Do not post Support Ticket responses in the forum. All decisions made by the Support Team are final, and cannot be overturned by anyone on the forum. If you have a specific concern regarding a reply you received from our Support Team, you may forward it to your Playdom Community Manager.
You are responsible for knowing and understanding the rules as they are written. These rules are not meant to be all encompassing, and Playdom reserves the right to interpret the rules and moderate the forum at their own discretion. It is important that you review these rules regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes. If you have any questions, please reread the rules before posting. Lastly if you see a post that violates the rules please report the post using the report post button.
Playdom Community Managers
Last edited by El Guapo; 05-08-2013 at 06:11 PM.
For a more in depth explanation of the Forum Rules, please view this post.