Hero Thread - Shatterstar
Shatterstar - PVP Season 7 - Released 16th April 2013
"Are all children on this world so inefficient in the ways of survival?"
Welcome to the thread dedicated to the intergalactic gladiator Shatterstar!
- PVP Season 7 - Recruitment Dialogue - Sprite & Stats - Dossier - Bio - Team-Up Bonuses - Moveset - Alternate Uniforms -
- Suggested Iso-8 Builds - Strategies & Pairings - Mission Appearances - Release Patch Notes - Alterations Log - Known Bugs - Miscellaneous Info -
PVP Season 7
Sprite & Stats
Name: Shatterstar/Gaveedra Seven
Class: Scrapper http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...rappericon.png
Unlock: PVP Season 7 Adamantium League http://i46.tinypic.com/34rud0j.png
Cost: 135 CP http://i42.tinypic.com/33mc591.png
Affiliation: X-Force http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._Task_Icon.png
A refugee from an alien dimension, Shatterstar was genetically engineered to excel at gladiatorial battles for the entertainment of his creators. He broke free of his slavery and escaped to this universe, where he became a member of X-Factor. His mastery of hand-to-hand combat is enhanced by his mutant ability to convert sonic waves into vibratory energy.
- Bad Mojo - Shatterstar w/Spiral
- Body Swap - Shatterstar w/Psylocke or Spiral
- Children of the Atom - Shatterstar w/Angel, Beast, Bishop, Cable, Colossus, Cyclops, Domino, Emma Frost, Fantomex, Gambit, Havok, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Magneto, Nightcrawler, Phoenix, Psylocke, Quicksilver, Rogue, Sabretooth, Scarlet Witch, Squirrel Girl, Storm, Wolverine or X-23
- Not of This Earth - Shatterstar w/Bishop, Cable or Thundra
- X-Factor - Shatterstar w/Havok, Quicksilver or Sabretooth
- X-Force - Shatterstar w/Angel, Cable, Colossus, Deadpool, Domino, Fantomex, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Spiral, Wolverine or X-23
- You Have My Sword - Shatterstar w/Black Knight, Deadpool, Heimdall, Magik, Psylocke, Sif, Spiral or Valkyrie
- Children of the Atom & Not of This Earth - Shatterstar w/Bishop
- Children of the Atom & X-Factor - Shatterstar w/Havok, Quicksilver or Sabretooth
- Children of the Atom & X-Force - Shatterstar w/Angel, Colossus, Domino, Fantomex, Nightcrawler, Wolverine or X-23
- Children of the Atom & You Have My Sword - Shatterstar w/Magik
- X-Force & You Have My Sword - Shatterstar w/Deadpool
- Children of the Atom, Not of This Earth & X-Force - Shatterstar w/Cable
- Bad Mojo, Body Swap, X-Force & You Have My Sword - Shatterstar w/Spiral
- Body Swap, Children of the Atom, X-Force & You Have My Sword - Shatterstar w/Psylocke
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._Maelstrom.png Level 1: Blade Maelstrom - Target: All Enemies / Number of Hits: 2 / Hit/Critical: 92%/16% / Cooldown: N/A / Type: Slashing Melee
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ojo_Skewer.png Level 2: Mojo Skewer - Target: One Enemy / Number of Hits: 1 / Hit/Critical: 92%/16% / Cooldown: N/A / Type: Slashing Melee
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._Shockwave.png Level 6: Vibro Shockwave - Target: One Enemy / Number of Hits: 1 / Hit/Critical: 92%/16% / Cooldown: 3 Rounds / Type: Slashing Melee Kinetic
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...al_Carnage.png Level 9: Gladiatorial Carnage - Target: One Enemy / Number of Hits: 2 / Hit/Critical: 92/16% / Cooldown: 3 Rounds / Type: Melee
Suggested Iso-8 Builds
- 5x Purple Powerful Iso-8 Crystal - 5x 197 HP / 39 Atk
- 3x Red Strong Iso-8 Crystal - 3x 49 Atk
- Total - 1604 HP / 342 Atk
Offensive Build 2:
- 3x Purple Powerful Iso-8 Crystal - 3x 197 HP / 39 Atk
- 2x Green Deft Iso-8 Crystal - 2x 197 HP / 39 Eva
- 3x Orange Proficient Iso-8 Crystal - 3x 39 Atk / 39 Eva
- Total - 985 HP / 234 Atk / 195 Eva
shadowx's full Iso-8 review of Shatterstar can be found here.
- 5x Prismatic Skillful Reactive Iso-8 - HP / Atk / Eva
- 3x Purple Powerful Reactive Iso-8 - HP / Atk
Strategies & Pairings
These are heroes that work well in conjunction with Shatterstar:
- Mission 2.3.2 - Mini-Boss: Crimson Dynamo
- Mission 2.3.2 - Main Boss: Blizzard
- Mission 2.1.5 - 3 Battles: Thanks to the Incursions, things are coming through from... elsewhere. Some creature from another dimension is slithering around this area. Shatterstar is an interdimensional traveler himself; could it be from his neck of the multiverse?
- Spec Ops 12.2 - 1 Battle: The Hellfire Club seems to specialize in making the general public hate mutants. We need one of our mutant assets -- preferably a new one -- to deploy in a show of force against the club. Shatterstar's the guy.
Release Patch Notes
Forum patch notes from the 16th April 2013, the day of Shatterstar's release, can be found here.
Taken from Patch Notes:
- 21st May 2013 - Shatterstar’s Mojo Skewer will now properly remove any shield with “Shield Breaker,” unless stated otherwise.
Please let us know in the thread if you hit any bugs. Here is a list of reported bugs from forum users:
Shatterstar's In-Game History:
- Shatterstar was the 56th hero to be released in-game, succeeding Omega Sentinel and preceding Union Jack.
- Shatterstar was the 12th base Scrapper to be released in-game, succeeding Omega Sentinel and preceding Union Jack.
- Shatterstar was the 7th PVP Tournament hero to be released in-game, succeeding Fantomex and preceding Red Hulk.
- Shatterstar was the 2nd base Scrapper PVP Tournament hero to be released in-game, succeeding Deadpool.
- Wasp was one of three heroes (along with Hercules and Thor) required to unlock Ares as part of Spec Ops 12: Dark Reign.
Please let us know your experience with Shatterstar, any updated content, ISO builds and even tactics, and I will try to put them up for everyone!
- Thanks to shadowx, teshin, vaultofechoes and Wone for helping to provide or build much of the content, pictures and layout of the page.
Last edited by Bizzle3000; 11-28-2013 at 11:11 AM.
Reason: Added new team-up bonuses.
Next PvP Hero - Shatterstar?
I see shatterstar is currently locked. Guess he's the next PvP hero.
Last edited by tigana; 04-16-2013 at 03:18 PM.
Shatterstar is here!
79/80 Heroes (Domino)
Last edited by Wone; 04-16-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Eighth tab in the Team Menu.
I canτ see anything, the game is on maintenance on me.
It's under maintenance right now.
Next season's PvP hero. His abilities look... pretty solid!
Originally Posted by neoarchangemon
This I say <3
Originally Posted by Aerolithe_Lion
Last edited by Wone; 04-16-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Tags for this Thread