The Demon Set [Spec Ops 4]
The Demon Set:
Type: Melee Slashing
- Causes Deathfrost on the Agent (Self)
- If Agent (self) has Dark Void, grants massive bonus to Evasion, and applies Burning, Deathfrost, Poison, and Dark Void to enemies
- Only available for a short time, gold only - 64 gold to purchase
Type: AOE Ranged
- Causes Burning on the Agent (Self)
- If Agent (self) has Poison, grants massive bonus to Defense, and attack have Melt Armor, and chance to Stun
- Only available through sheer luck via daily roulette, or by spending an undefined amount of gold on respins
Type: AOE Melee
- Causes Dark Void on the Agent (Self)
- If Agent (self) has Burning, grants massive bonus to Attack, and attack have Paragon Exploiter
- Requires 30 expensive items and an epic drop. Good luck getting the epic drop without spending an undefined amount of gold on respins. Also requires 276 CP-worth of heroes for the deployments. Cool!
- Causes Poison on the Agent (Self)
- Stamina charge on use
- If Agent (self) has Deathfrost, grants massive bonus to Accuracy, and Heals player more for each debuff applied to them
- Reward for completing 20 or so tasks in Spec Ops 4. Wow - PlayDom are literally giving this one away!
The Set in PVE:
Stacks a bunch of debuffs on your agent, possibly killing him/her before they get the chance to use the weapons, and guaranteeing that you don't get the 500 point bonus for taking no damage
The Set in PVP:
Might be good, but why would you bother playing PVP?
Oh yeah - this set is *CUSTOMISED*, so unless you're lvl 300, it will start to lose power very fast. Nuff said.
☆ The Avengers! ★ Marvel: Avengers Alliance