These are the known issues in Gnome Town currently. If you have any of these issues there isn't much we can do.
Sending a support ticket about any of these problems won't help much, Playdom is already aware of them, you will just have to wait and be patience till Playdom fixes them for all you Gnomes and Gnomettes..
You may still send a support ticket, you may just get an automatic response.
Here are the current issues,
- Gifting Issues (not being able to send or receive gifts is usually a temporary issue)
- Neighbor issues (missing neighbors is usually a temporary issue)
- Missing cursors (usually a temporary issue - please try clearing your browser's cache)
- Cannot click on certain items to remove (acorns, silver pebbles, mushrooms, etc.)
- Staffing issues - unable to select neighbors and/or missing neighbors. ***Not fixed for everyone, but for most - we are still currently investigating*** PLEASE TRY A DIFFERENT BROWSER TO SEE IF THAT HELPS.
- Players finding items from previous quests (please ignore duplicate items and continue with your quests).
- Missing Daily Bonus that was previously there.
- Level max at level 80 (Please note that this game is not meant to be finished quickly like a console game. This is an online social game that will continue to release content & updates regularly - please focus on your current quests).
- Loading issues: Firewall &/or White page - Please try clearing your browser's cache/and or a different browser and refreshing the page.
- Re-growth of forest over Gnome Town.
- Some users cannot change languages.
- Some players have run out of forest.
- Some players are missing certain neighbors on their neighbor bar.
- Progress lost in Leprechaun Portal.
- Ninja forge is blocked.
- Let's Celebrate quest is not registering.
- Mining quest in the Arcade quest not registering.
- Some users cannot enter their locations with unfinished quests.