Elf AI 50 scout swarm when Boss health drops below 25% or so.
Happened more than 8 times today out of 80+ Guild Raids.
How it occurs,
1) Your troops wack the elf boss to below 25% health [Meaning your front troops damage output cannot kill the boss instantly, only DPS until 25%]
2) Boss activate some kind of AI triggering
3) Summon 50-65 scouts instantly without any crystal cost required.
4) Kick ur ass if your counter summon troops cannot defeat this sudden 50 scout wave.
5) Defeated! Becos of AI Bullcrap trolling.
Only encountered this with Elves.
I believe this is some kind of AI triggering whereby the AI will auto summon 50+ scouts when dying.
I don't find this fair to the player as regardless of win or lose, we lose 25-32 scouts/infantry once this stupid trigger activates.
This ain't increasing difficulty, this is just wasting our troops.
Last edited by Valendaria; 05-24-2012 at 09:46 AM.
They save up the crystals. I ALWAYS see this happen in elves. They spam scouts at the end. I never lose even one troop to them...
Get more Splash damage attackers, and you'll be fine. Even 2-3 Conjurers can defeat all those scouts.