Hero Thread - She-Hulk
Bruiser (15 CP or free at the end of the chapter 1)
- Tossers (50 points) with Thing, Hulk or Phoenix.
- Ambulancechasers (50 points) with Daredevil.
- She-Hulk & Hulk gets 100 points together. (Green Giants, Tossers)
Level 1: Punch 2 hits. Single Target. Type: Unarmed Melee.
Level 2: Burst of Speed Type: Self-Buff. 2 Rounds Cooldown. Free Action.
- Grants an extra turn.
- Exhaustion from QJ doesn't effect her extra turn. She can use her extra turn even when she is exhausted etc.
Level 6: Motion Granite 2 hit. Single Target. Type: Ranged. 2 Rounds Cooldown.
Level 9: Stomp 1 hit. Single Target. Type: Melee.
- This attack exploits stun.
- Stomp exploits Stun but doesn't cancel it.
- Recovering from stun prevents She-Hulk to exploit this combo efficiently.
Lots of accuracy is needed. Should also be boosted with stamina. And after the last update on blasters (which made them hit extremely high) she might need more health.
- For a 15 CP hero, she is pretty decent and was the 2nd most popular choice before Captain America and Thor were updated.
- She is a great hero to take as your first free hero because of her high health. She makes a great damage absorber and can dish it out with the best of them. This is excellent considering you agent (initially) is very weak.
- Her Level 1 attack can be buffed with Momentum Generator.
- Can be used with Hawkeye's Pinpoint Target to make sure She-Hulk's attacks are successful hits.
- Waiting for other hero suggestions.
- Discussion from the previous She Hulk thread can be read here: http://forum.playdom.com/showthread....he-Hulk-Thread
Last edited by Bizzle3000; 04-11-2013 at 09:42 AM.
Reason: Move images restored.
I would only add that she is a great hero to take with your first free one because of her high health. She makes a great damage absorber and can dish it out with the best of them... This is excellent considering you agent (initially) is very weak...
punch is high-damage unarmed meele, so hero with combo setup can do, too bad stomp isn;t unarmed meele. hawkeye can also help with pinpoint to make sure granite hits the enemy. other than that, her skill overall can stand on it;s own, so idk which hero that synergize with her more.
Updated the info according to your suggestions, thank you guys.
Also she is another candidate for Momentum Generator...
Is she hulk stronger than colossus?
Good choice for the free hero, my free hero pick also, i instantly thought of her because she worked well combined with black widow, at low levels at least. Swapped her for Ms Marvel later on.
she hulk is one of the best heroes in the game especially considering she only costs 15 cp i took her for free as well though lol any way she works great with hawkeye and i used ths"Hulkeye" combo until i was lvl 60 and obtained the hulk yes the hulk has the potenetential to hit for a great deal when hes pumped up but she hulk is a great consistent source of high dmg ive hit 9k with motion granite enragedx2 on scrappers in pvp with her you cant beat that for 15 cp she-hulk can also stand against the susposedly "better" bruisers ie hulk and thor with no probs motion granite can stun the hulk and by the time he gets to hit her hes already gone also her lvl 1 attack is 2 hits and so it does more dmg than hulks rage punch. only thing is i dont understand why she is not an avenger? o and lets not forget she gets 2 turns every other round if they using a scrapper ne scrapper and she hits with motion granite and stomp its lights out first round target painter or laserspotter, precision focus aperature are also good if your hawkeye is weak you can run another tactician and use the agent to get accuracy up.
Last edited by jdonaldson99; 05-16-2012 at 09:21 AM.
Help me please!!!
Hi all! I have a little problem I have on my team She-Hulk, but when sent to training, he says "Buy Uniform" and I can not, help me please!
Tags for this Thread