Bruiser (15 CP or free at the end of the chapter 1)
- Tossers (50 points) with Thing, Hulk or Phoenix.
- Ambulancechasers (50 points) with Daredevil.
- She-Hulk & Hulk gets 100 points together. (Green Giants, Tossers)
Level 1: Punch 2 hits. Single Target. Type: Unarmed Melee.
Level 2: Burst of Speed Type: Self-Buff. 2 Rounds Cooldown. Free Action.
- Grants an extra turn.
- Exhaustion from QJ doesn't effect her extra turn. She can use her extra turn even when she is exhausted etc.
Level 6: Motion Granite 2 hit. Single Target. Type: Ranged. 2 Rounds Cooldown.
- Might cause stun.
Level 9: Stomp 1 hit. Single Target. Type: Melee.
- This attack exploits stun.
- Stomp exploits Stun but doesn't cancel it.
- Recovering from stun prevents She-Hulk to exploit this combo efficiently.
Lots of accuracy is needed. Should also be boosted with stamina. And after the last update on blasters (which made them hit extremely high) she might need more health.
- For a 15 CP hero, she is pretty decent and was the 2nd most popular choice before Captain America and Thor were updated.
- She is a great hero to take as your first free hero because of her high health. She makes a great damage absorber and can dish it out with the best of them. This is excellent considering you agent (initially) is very weak.
- Her Level 1 attack can be buffed with Momentum Generator.
- Can be used with Hawkeye's Pinpoint Target to make sure She-Hulk's attacks are successful hits.
- Waiting for other hero suggestions.
- Discussion from the previous She Hulk thread can be read here: http://forum.playdom.com/showthread....he-Hulk-Thread