06-06-2013 until 07-07-2013
Attention All Myspace Players
Many of you have likely received a message from Myspace stating that they are no longer supporting games on their platform. This announcement is as much a surprise to us as it must be to our players. We are extremely disappointed that we were unable to give any advance notice about this closure.
We are not aware of any time frame for the removal of games, but are working to get more get more information about this closure as quickly as possible. As soon as we know more, we will update you here.
Once we have more information regarding this closure, we will also be able to move forward in assisting Playdom players who have accounts on Myspace. We know this closure announcement must be frustrating and alarming for many players, but we humbly ask for your patience as we work to get a clearer understanding of the situation.
UPDATE 20313.06.12: We are very sorry to learn that Myspace has removed games from their platform. Unfortunately, Myspace gave us no warning for when this would occur, so we were unable to plan accordingly. We are in the process of developing a plan to support players who were affected by this closure as soon as possible, and will update the community as soon as we can. We apologize again for this extremely unfortunate situation.
UPDATE 20313.06.12 Part II: We have posted a message to our players in their respective forums. Please refer to those forums for information regarding support for accounts affected by the removal of games from the Myspace platform:
Sorority Life: http://forum.playdom.com/showthread.php?295553
03-25-2013 until 07-04-2013
No More Advertising FB Groups
We are no longer going to allow Facebook Groups to be advertised or promoted on the forum. We have allowed this in the past, but many of these groups are private, and cannot be vetted by Forum Staff. Please refrain from advertising any Facebook Groups in your posts, signatures, or profiles going forward. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
06-30-2011 until 08-03-2099
Please Read: Important Information
Please take a moment to read through the following threads if you are unsure of how the forum works or if you are a new member.
- Playdom Community Forums Staff Team.
- Forum Rules - Please Read
- These rules must be followed by all members of the forum community.
- Terms of Service
- This document must also always be followed on the forums (as well as the games)
- For your review.
- Signature Rules
- When using signature images, please make sure you keep these rules in mind.
- Code of Conduct
- Please keep these words of advice in mind when posting on the forum.
- Become a Forum or Community Moderator
- Interested in helping out on the forum as a moderator? Then please read this thread for tips and advice as to the type of people we are looking for.
- The New Members Guide - Unsure of how a certain feature of the forum works? All of it is explained here.
- A Google Chrome extension for the forum - A handy tool for Google Chrome users that "fixes" some of the problems on the forum such as adding missing links and icons, as well as adding some neat new features and functions to the forum.
04-25-2011 until 04-25-2021
Fake Facebook Accounts
Facebook actively enforces its policy of banning accounts it deems to be fake. If your Facebook account is banned, Playdom cannot recover your lost game account. Removing the ban from your account is at Facebook's discretion. Please make sure that any account you use to access our applications is a genuine account. For more information on Facebook's policy regarding fake accounts, please read Facebook's Terms of Service.
Playdom Forums Staff
04-15-2011 until 05-17-2015
Forum rules -- Please read before posting!
Welcome to the Playdom Community forum! Please read through the forum rules before creating your account. We've created these rules to ensure a fun and safe environment for our community members. We request that you please be considerate of others and trust that you will treat your fellow community members with the highest level of respect and courtesy.
You are responsible for knowing and understanding the rules as they are written. These rules are not meant to be all encompassing, and Playdom reserves the right to interpret the rules and moderate the forum at their own discretion. It is important that you review these rules regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes. If you have any questions, please reread the rules before posting. Lastly if you see a post that violates the rules please report the post using the report post button.
- Do not post any obscene or inappropriate language; including hateful, threatening, racist, sexist or homophobic speech or imagery.
- Do not post derogatory comments or attacks against other people or groups.
- Do not post nudity, overtly sexual images or speech, and hate symbols of any kind.
- Please use the search or tag search before posting. Chances are a thread or post already exists. If you can't find what you need then feel free to post.
- Please create new threads in the appropriate forum, and use a descriptive title. Thread locations and titles may be changed by the staff to more accurately reflect the topic being discussed.
- Do not make repeated or nearly identical posts. Spam will not be tolerated. Also, be advised that posting randomly for the sake of raising post count will also not be tolerated
- Do not advertise or promote non Playdom sanctioned games, services, referrals, contests, websites or commercial enterprises.
- Do not promote illegal or adult 18+ substances or activities; including illicit drugs, prostitution, alcohol, and tobacco. Discussion is permitted only in regards to in-game content, this is the only exception.
- Do not post social network ID numbers within the forum body unless asked to by a moderator or Playdom Community Manager. Please keep all social network ID numbers within your forum profile details or signature.
- Do not post or ask for information about bots, macros, cheats or hacks of Playdom games. This also includes links to sites that may indirectly promote such programs. Similarly, talk about your personal use of such items, or discussion of unreleased content (in other words, content that cannot be obtained by standard means), is also forbidden.
- Do not impersonate any Playdom employee or the volunteer moderators.
- Do not discuss private messages nor disclose Moderator actions in our forums. If you have a dispute with a player or moderator, please contact your game's Community Manager or a Community Administrator. You may also file a complaint with our support staff at http://playdom.custhelp.com/
- Make sure your signature conforms with the forum's Signature Rules.
Playdom Community Managers
Regarding multiple Facebook accounts:
Facebook actively enforces its policy of banning accounts it deems to be fake. If your Facebook account is banned, Playdom cannot recover your lost game account. Removing the ban from your account is at Facebook's discretion. Please make sure that any account you use to access our applications is a genuine account. For more information on Facebook's policy regarding fake accounts, please read Facebook's Terms of Service