10-16-2011 until 11-17-2020
Find your Facebook ID
This tool is to try and help show the ID number of a Facebook account.
** Sorry, but it doesn't work in Internet Explorer**
You can enter either the whole URL or just the username.
Enter Facebook URL or username:
06-30-2011 until 08-03-2099
Please Read: Important Information
Please take a moment to read through the following threads if you are unsure of how the forum works or if you are a new member.
- Playdom Community Forums Staff Team.
- Forum Rules - Please Read
- These rules must be followed by all members of the forum community.
- Terms of Service
- This document must also always be followed on the forums (as well as the games)
- For your review.
- Signature Rules
- When using signature images, please make sure you keep these rules in mind.
- Code of Conduct
- Please keep these words of advice in mind when posting on the forum.
- Become a Forum or Community Moderator
- Interested in helping out on the forum as a moderator? Then please read this thread for tips and advice as to the type of people we are looking for.
- The New Members Guide - Unsure of how a certain feature of the forum works? All of it is explained here.
- A Google Chrome extension for the forum - A handy tool for Google Chrome users that "fixes" some of the problems on the forum such as adding missing links and icons, as well as adding some neat new features and functions to the forum.
07-29-2010 until 08-29-2020
Forum Rules + Important Information Regarding this Section! **Please Read!**
Hello and welcome to the World Series of Poker section! The Community Manager for this section and for the players of this game is:
Regarding multiple Facebook accounts:
Facebook actively enforces its policy of banning accounts it deems to be fake. If your Facebook account is banned, Playdom cannot recover your lost game account. Removing the ban from your account is at Facebook's discretion. Please make sure that any account you use to access our applications is a genuine account. For more information on Facebook's policy regarding fake accounts, please read Facebook's Terms of Service
The forum rules were originally posted in this thread but it is being posted as an announcement for extra attention so that everyone has the opportunity to read the rules so that they know what is and isn't acceptable on the forum:
A final note: The Community Moderators here (light blue names) have absolutely NO control over the management and running of the games. They moderate the forums ONLY, the same goes for the game-specific moderators (black bolded names). The Community Managers (dark green names) are the ONLY ones that are officially connected with Playdom and the game's development teams. If you need to contact a staff member, please do so by following this link.
Welcome to the Playdom Community forum
! Please read through the forum rules before creating your account
. We've created these rules to ensure a fun and safe environment for our community members. We request that you please be considerate of others and trust that you will treat your fellow community members with the highest level of respect and courtesy.
- Do not post any obscene or inappropriate language; including hateful, threatening, racist, sexist or homophobic speech or imagery.
- Do not post derogatory comments or attacks against other people or groups.
- Do not post nudity, overtly sexual images or speech, and hate symbols of any kind.
- Please use the search or tag search before posting. Chances are a thread or post already exists. If you can't find what you need then feel free to post.
- Please create new threads in the appropriate forum, and use a descriptive title. Thread locations and titles may be changed by the staff to more accurately reflect the topic being discussed.
- Do not make repeated or nearly identical posts. Spam will not be tolerated. Also, be advised that posting randomly for the sake of raising post count will also not be tolerated
- Do not advertise or promote non Playdom sanctioned games, services, referrals, contests, websites or commercial enterprises.
- Do not promote illegal or adult 18+ substances or activities; including illicit drugs, prostitution, alcohol, and tobacco. Discussion is permitted only in regards to in-game content, this is the only exception.
- Do not post social network ID numbers within the forum body unless asked to by a moderator or Playdom Community Manager. Please keep all social network ID numbers within your forum profile details or signature.
- Do not post or ask for information about bots, macros, cheats or hacks of Playdom games. This also includes links to sites that may indirectly promote such programs. Similarly, talk about your personal use of such items, or discussion of unreleased content (in other words, content that cannot be obtained by standard means), is also forbidden.
- Do not impersonate any Playdom employee or the volunteer moderators.
- Do not discuss private messages nor disclose Moderator actions in our forums. If you have a dispute with a player or moderator, please contact your game's Community Manager or a Community Administrator. You may also file a complaint with our support staff at http://playdom.custhelp.com/
You are responsible for knowing and understanding the rules as they are written. These rules are not meant to be all encompassing, and Playdom reserves the right to interpret the rules and moderate the forum at their own discretion. It is important that you review these rules regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes. If you have any questions, please reread the rules before posting. Lastly if you see a post that violates the rules please report the post using the report post button.
Playdom Community Managers
Please keep these rules in mind when making your Forum Signatures.
- Signatures for registered members may contain up to two lines of text (of small or normal size) and/or one image, valid combinations include; a single image of no more than 60px high, 468px wide. a. Animated images are not allowed.
- Text sizes should be between small and normal (size 1-3). Text in signatures are subject to the same conditions as posts. i.e. The Forum Rules and Code of Conduct must be followed.
- Links in signatures are permitted to a maximum of four unique pages or sites. Community Moderators are allowed additional links to aid in rendering support for Playdom. You may not include links in a way which suggests you offer official support, software, etc. for Playdom. You may not link to warez, illegal cheat codes/sites, porn, racist or other similar hate sites. Links are included in signature size limits.
- Text/Images/Links must not violate our Terms of Service, Forum Rules or Code of Conduct. Abuse of these rules may result in warnings, suspensions or bans.
A final note: You must have your signature at or under the required size otherwise a community moderator may resize it for you. Failure to adhere to these rules could result in the loss of posting privileges.
How to add an Image to Your Signature
Now that you have read that, to add an image to your sig, the following steps must be followed
- Create a signature image using an image editing program, just make sure the dimensions are at or under 60px X 468px (a template image is provided in the announcement) and that they follow the guidelines presented in the announcement.
- Save the image onto your hard-drive or other storage device. Somewhere were you will remember were you saved it. Save it as either a .png or a .jpeg file (.png files will give you a better quality image if you are that way inclined but have larger file sizes.)
- Go to an Image Hosting website -- a website where you can upload your sig image. Some examples that don't require you to sign up include:
To upload the image, click the "Browse" button and search for the picture you saved earlier, once you have found it, select it and click the "Open" button and then click the "Upload Now" button and wait for the file to upload.
- Once the image is uploaded, you will be given codes. Go to edit your signature (User CP --> Settings & Options --> Edit Signature) where you can use either the "Direct Link" code of the "Forum Code" code. The Direct Link code requires the use of the Insert Image button () where you just simply copy and paste the Direct Link code into and press OK. Alternatively, you can just copy and paste the forum code straight into your sig. Either of these work fine.
- Press the green "Save Signature" button at the bottom of the form to save your signature.
Playdom Forums Staff.